Monday, April 22, 2013

Morgan Family at Woodford, Wiltshire

The Morgan Family at Woodford may or may not be ancestral to me. Jane Morgan married William Dove 1 Jan 1783 at Saint Thomas Parish in Salisbury, Wiltshire. Their son Robert Dove was baptized at Woodford 14 Apr 1793 and buried there 6 Aug 1793. My suspicion is that Mary Dove was also their daughter but no baptism found for her. She was perhaps the Mary Dove married to Thomas Rawlins 9 Dec 1807 at Woodford. I have made no attempt to find Jane Morgan at this point in time. On the LDS website there are two possibilities one in 1755 and one in 1750.

However, I rather think I will use this Research Time to transcribe wills that we collected from Kew on our first trip there in 2010. The will I am going to transcribe I referred to in the Blog on North Molton and the Burges family there:

http://kippeeb.blogspot.ca/2011/08/north-molton-parish-registers-burges.html

I will transcribe the will on the next blog post.I will continue transcribing family wills in this time slot.





No comments: