Friday, November 30, 2018

Jury Duty

On the 3rd of December I have been summoned for Jury Duty. I have never done this in my entire life and would be quite excited to do so. But my husband's health, much improved, still concerns me and I hate to leave him alone even for a few hours in the day. I have decided to just wait and see how it goes. If I am needed then I will serve; if not, then we can continue with our renovations just a little bit at a time. Ed is strong but he needs to watch that he does not over do it.

Emails down to 318 which is amazing in itself. There was a lot of filing to do and quite a few do need a response but will work away at that as we renovate. I am busy removing wall paper and then we will get a painter to come in and do the painting. We have new floors on the main level which are really quite nice. We are enjoying them after 40 years with the green rug. Never would have believed that a rug could last that long but it was surprisingly intact when the workers removed it. Now we need to put everything back but are doing some rearranging to suit our aging selves!

My new phone is great - it warns me that a call may be a scammer. I generally use it for text only and ignore any calls that are unidentified. Ignore any texts for that matter if I do not recognize the name.

Best way to reach me is email; I generally look at all of them even the scam just to ensure that it is actually scam.

No comments: