Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Snow continues

We have passed the one metre mark of standing snow in the backyard and higher than that often enough. We have had snow cover now since the middle of November and it will be mid April likely before we see that lovely grass again. I enjoy winter as I generally have a lot of time to work on my many genealogical projects. Who would have thought when I retired that I would spend all my time on genealogy - certainly not me. A chance trip to Europe and in particular London, England opened my eyes to how little I did know about my family lines and sent me on a path of pursuit to find them all. My cousin George provided the impetus with his request that I write a Pincombe Profile for my mother's family. Once completed I had acquired the passion and so I still follow that passion.

No comments: