Wednesday, November 27, 2019

30 emails left

The last 30 emails have finally been reached. They all need a response of one sort or another. They range from 2017 to 2019 although most are 2019. They have all had a preliminary response (mostly I will get back to you when I get a chance) but each one require me to work through one of my descendant lines.

It will be nice to be finished. I would like to get back to the Blake wills. I also want to get back to writing up the children of my 2x great grandparents John Blake and Ann Farmer. I am working on child # 4 of 10 children. One is written up, my great grandfather, and three of them have smaller families but three of them had quite large families so will take some time to finish them and move on to Samuel Knight and Louisa Butt, the parents of my great grandmother Blake. A woman described to me by my father as being a very warm person with long blond hair braided and wrapped around her hair like a crown he used to say. I have a picture of her with her hair arranged that way. He loved going to see her in Goodworth Clatford where they lived when he was young. His grandfather was strict and he had to always mind him but his grandmother adored him he said.


No comments: