Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Blake Newsletter in preparation

I am working on the Blake Newsletter and have chosen the line of Roger Blake and Mary Baynard to recount in this newsletter. I would like to bring this line down a little further than it exists on the chart at the Blake Museum. I believe that over time this family moved to Gloucestershire to a farm known as Pymbury as a Blake family does appear in Gloucestershire which I could not place with the known Somerset Blake family in that time frame but it may end up being a two part story to complete in the next newsletter along with the ten posts for the one-name study.

Along with that I am working on my first post for a ten post challenge at the Guild which I will publish tomorrow so the Newsletter might be published on Friday hopefully. Probably I should have started sooner but we were busy putting together the 3-D puzzle for Hogwarts (2 parts of nearly 900 pieces each). It is quite spectacular and was something we planned after purchasing it last summer.

With all my special exercises and the need to move about frequently, I have found it difficult this month to get everything done!

No comments: