Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Minus ten degrees celsius and winter is coming

Snow in the air yesterday but no accumulation yet. But definitely winter is coming with minus ten degrees celsius last night and still minus six at 06:30. I find this gradual approach to winter here quite pleasant. No sudden heavy snowfalls just a gradual lowering of the temperature as we reach towards the first real snowfalls and winter settles in. The snow gradually builds up and then April the thawing begins which sometimes takes us into early May but most often the snow leaves us sometime in April. My arthritis hates the cold weather but I love it. I love the views from the windows of all that snow; white and fresh for the most part as far as the eye can see. 

Today I have this hope that I can get back to phasing. I would like to accomplish this task before I start the next review! Perhaps, though, this year of COVID-19 will just be continuous from 2020 to 2021 and quite seamless as we live out two years of our lives waiting for a vaccine to be distributed. It will seem odd to go out without a mask eventually. We will have to retrain ourselves to trust the air in the malls and other enclosed spaces. 


No comments: