Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Draft of Thomas to cousin

 I did complete the 12th generation of the Siderfin book and a draft of Thomas' line and a few other items to my cousin to have a look at it when she has a chance. It will be a while before I reach that section in my serializing of the book. I think starting to serialize this weekend is probably a go and that is good news as it means I will start the Pincombe and Blake books in January. 

We spent part of the day completing our Christmas shopping and did succeed. Presents for everyone. Amazing how fast Christmas is creeping up. 

I think it is the sadness of war that makes Christmas a less happy time. The spoilers in our midst were apparently at the malls demonstrating against Israel. Hard to understand really why these people would come to a country like Canada and vent their hatreds here - when there are threats uttered that is unacceptable and they are just toying with the system. Eventually Hamas will be everywhere spoiling lives since Iran is funding them. After all they shot down a plane full of Canadians in Iran for which they have never paid. 

The Palestinians are just greedy for Israel's land and as I have often said have been killing Israeli children since I was a child and longer than that. They play the victim but they permit Hamas to be the aggressor. History will not be kind to them. The Christians still living in Gaza should get first chance to come to Canada as far as I am concerned since no one protects them in Gaza. Hamas has always vowed to destroy Christians so the blame goes to them anyway as Hamas started this war. 

Prayers for Ukraine and Israel as always.

Prayers for the First Nations and the opioid crisis. 

Prayers for people in the earthquake and volcanic eruption areas. 

No comments: