Thursday, July 17, 2014

Diocese of Bristol Wills on Ancestry

In my enthusiasm to get going with the Gloucestershire wills I have discovered that I missed a number of pages in the earlier wills for the Diocese. Just as a warning one must move backwards as well as forwards when you find the first indexed page of a will as they can be located in either place. Hence I shall be redoing a number of the earlier wills for the Diocese and will republish as a blog.

Along with that I am a rather enthusiastic watcher of Le Tour de France especially having just returned from a three week tour there so have also been somewhat distracted with that and not noticing that sometimes the wills ended rather abruptly!

For anyone who found these wills particularly interesting there is more to come!

No comments: