Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Family Tree Necklace

I received a birthday present yesterday which is a family tree necklace. I will treasure it.

Working on the Blake Newsletter again today and want to finish it today. I have a lot of outside work to do and we are in a rainy spell so a good day to finish up. A little slowed down as my index finger is a bit sprained by arthritis. Right now it is black and blue. I was hemming up slacks for my husband as he needed a different kind of slacks without a tight waist. I have to avoid doing too much fine work as that is not liked by my arthritis. Whilst I was measuring up the pants one of my fingernails scrapped across his lower leg most unfortunately. Doesn't look too bad but will keep an eye on it since he has edema. 

Definitely getting old!

No comments: