Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Funday Tuesday at Microsoft Solitaire

Microsoft Solitaire has certainly been a favourite of mine through the years but during this time of COVID-19 I have enjoyed it even more. The main set of games has these special Funday bonuses which have been quite a bit of fun. The system has also added in some short extra sets of games that are just five or six and sometimes 10 games to a set. I can manage that in a day and it gives me a relaxation time that I quite enjoy just at any moment when I just want to be quiet at my computer for a while. 

Blake Newsletter has now begun. It took me a while to think about what I would do with this issue and I finally decided just to do the usual. I will look at Chart 10 for the Blake Family held at the Blake Museum in Bridgwater. Not sure which family grouping I will concentrate on yet. That is to come in my thinking. 

The second wave of COVID-19 is upon us now here in Canada. The cases have shot up somewhat and hopefully everyone will cooperate and help to bring that down again quickly. It is so important for the businesses to remain open and the schools to be able to keep up the classes. Perhaps by Christmas we might get together with family once again - Prime Minister Trudeau mentioned that. But we will need to be very careful; always wearing our masks and maintaining the two metre distance. Staying home will be our way of helping with just the occasional trip to the grocery store and our daily walks.

No comments: