Thursday, September 16, 2021

Haitus from emails

 Decided that I would take a couple of days break from the emails before I get into them. That was rather intensive going through over 2000 emails in just a couple of days.

A bit of housekeeping occupied me today and making a grocery list. It did take time to use up all the food from the last grocery shopping. I am not a particularly big eater. My breakfast being quite basic - milk, large flake oats, cranberries, raisins, wheat germ, wheat bran and blueberries almost all cooked together with the wheat germ, bran and blueberries added at the end. Always a sandwich for lunch and I really do like peanut and banana. Then dinner is usually a protein meat/fish, potato, cooked peas/beans/broccoli and raw tomatoes in season. I like Dad's cookies and generally eat them with a bowl of yoghurt just after lunch.

No comments: