Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Still working on the third generation of the Siderfin Family with original records

Today I need to look at the burial records for the third generation. I have finally worked out a list of the children of Robert and Christian Siderfin. But not all of them appear in the will of Robert Siderfin in 1627.  

Haven't yet made it to the burial records. Putting together all the forms for Income Tax. Just missing one document really now. Hopefully it will come in in the next week or so. I have everything entered with one approximation. I expect I will submit towards the end of March sometime. It will seem strange next year not to do Edward's taxes having done them for over 55 years now. 

Snowing somewhat heavily at the moment but this is the time for our heaviest accumulations as the weather gradually warms up. It is just minus 2 degrees celsius today and I must get out for my walk. The morning has been completely taken up by exercise and going through paperwork. 

Perhaps when I come in I will get a chance to review the burial records. 

Prayers continuing for the people of Ukraine in Kyiv and all the other places in Ukraine under attack.

No comments: