Friday, November 24, 2023

12th Generation Siderfin book

Good progress today, fifteen pages completed and if I keep it up I should be done mid week next week. I am making sure that the families that are descendant but no longer carrying the Siderfin name do reach into a period of time when the census is available. But I do not always take these lines past the second or third generation. There are many children in these families who did not marry and there are few children in some lines. However there are around 400 descendants in this twelfth generation at a guess. I am still adding in some children and estimating how much more I will add as I work my way through the various lines. I am approximately half way through the descendants of John son of Augustine as I tend to use Augustine as a measuring guide since there were only two sons - John and Robert. The families have moved away from Somerset  into the Midlands, up to London and around London to the east and south; they are also closer into Wiltshire, Dorset and Hampshire as well as Devon on the other side of Somerset. They have also moved into Wales. The 1800s is a time of migration around the British Isles and that continues into the 1900s although it will not show up very much as my cutoff is 1920. 

God protect Israel and bring the rest of her people home. I am sad to think of the children; how cruel. The elderly and the sick, the women, the men - what sick people Hamas are. 


No comments: