Thursday, November 30, 2023

Good progress on the 12th Generation but probably another day or even two!

As I reach towards the end of the 12th Generation I am surprised that it has not gone a little quicker but actually I have to check and see when the marriages are and children born because of my 1920 cutoff. So it has involved more lookups than I thought it would. 

But I do see the end of the tunnel and should accomplish more today and perhaps tomorrow will finish it; we will see. But also I am sneaking in some work on the autosomal chapter which does give a little variety to the work for sure. 

Added stationary bicycle to my afternoon routine since I am no longer going outside to rake or do whatever in the garden. I am all set for winter now and I think we will move the treadmill upstairs as the standing chair is going to be donated leaving a very large space for that. Then it will be a livingroom/exercise room with weights, the stationery bicycle and the treadmill plus my yoga mats. This is actually working out very well. 

I will likely continue working in my chart for the autosomal DNA chapter today and tomorrow. Then just the footnoting of the appendices and the final work begins. The proofreading and indexing will follow. It is starting to feel like I am heading to the finish line for this book. 

Visions of the Pincombe and Blake books are bouncing around in my head these days and are a bit distracting but I haven't allowed myself to actually do anything yet. 

On to the day, jumping jacks and tea. 

 

No comments: