Friday, March 13, 2015

Blake families in Cornwall

I have completed the set of parishes around Bodmin and decided that my next step will be to look at the parishes that are up to 15 miles away from Bodmin and do their BMDs next.

Lanhydrock
Cardinham
Warleggan
Lanlivery
Lostwithiel
St Breward
Luxulyan
St Neot
St Winnow
Michaelstow
Roche
St Teath
Tywardreath
St Veep
Golant, St Sampson
Par
Lanteglos by Camelford
Lanreath
Lanteglos by Fowey
St Dennis
Charlestown
Fowey
Pelynt
St Columb Major
Liskeard
Duloe
St Keyne
St Mewan
Lansallos
St Stephen in Brannel
Minster
St Merryn
St Clether
Tintagel
Menheniot
Davidstow
St Enoder
Laneast
Morval
North Hill
Talland
Colan
Mawgan in Pydar
St Ive
St Ives
St Martin by Looe
Mevagissey
Forrabury
St Ewe
Lesnewth
Trewen
Quethiock
St Columb Minor
Treneglos
Creed
Newquay
Ladock
South Hill
Mawnan

Another major task but I am feeling that this process is somewhat more controlled than earlier. There are a few trees developing.

No ideas on how long this will take but as I am doing this I will create paper trees to help me with linking individuals when that is possible.

No comments: