Sunday, January 3, 2021

Epiphany and the Church is also in lockdown

 A very small number of people at Church today in person and I attended as usual on You Tube. Epiphany was what my father called "Old Christmas" but he mostly called it Epiphany because that is the proper name of the Feast Day twelve days after Christmas so the 6th of January. Celebrated on the Sunday which is three days earlier but most appropriately to do so. 

During the Prayers for the People I used to remember my parents but Doug has replaced them when I remember those who have died. I prayed for my husband who is ill and I do believe these days he is becoming stronger. Just a few things to throw off and he will be doing better. 

Tomorrow begins a busy week as we are out almost every day for one thing or another (mostly medical appointments) including groceries Monday and Friday. But our time out will be brief and cautious. 

No comments: