Saturday, January 23, 2021

Sunny Saturday

A beautiful sunny day today although it was minus 18 degrees celsius when I woke up. It will be a cold one today. The moisture is sucked out of the snow and it hardens into a hard mass. The backyard is getting deeper in snow now with our heaviest snows to come in February and March. 

Still no work has been done. The days pass quickly but Ed does seem somewhat stronger these days. It is sort of two days ahead and then one day drop back just a little and then repeat the two days moving ahead. An appointment now for his eye cataract surgery assessment in late April - I was surprised to have that come so early. I really thought it would be a long wait. It is something for him to hold onto as he really is not seeing very well. 

Sunday tomorrow and my bulletin is in my email. My week starts off so very beautifully with the Sunday Service. I will miss it if they stop sending it once life goes back to normal.

No comments: