Monday, January 11, 2021

Is a curfew in our future?

Talk of a curfew for Ontario like the one in Quebec. I am not sure that anything will work at the moment. People are just not willing to take precautions to protect the vulnerable. It is a shame really and one day they will be old and no guarantees that their old age will be smooth going. But I suspect they think only in the moment and no where else. 

When religion walked out of people's lives this self determination walked in that said it is all about me. When I see someone say that not wearing a mask reflects on my body; my way I think it is one of the most ludicrous stupid things I have ever heard. Whatever is the world coming to; an end! This world can not survive a bunch of selfish people thinking only of their own creature comfort and nothing else.

No comments: