Sunday, February 21, 2021

Missed Church again today

 Missed Church again today. It just doesn't work out with the nurse coming and then the PSW. I couldn't get Ed off the couch this morning the first few tries so we are going to buy a power lift recliner for him. Hope that works well as would save a lot of lifting on my part (and my daughter). Trying to minimize those lifts. We would still have a few to do but somewhat easier than coming off of a couch. 

Will have to re-organize the living room - downsizing once again. Will ask my siblings if they would like the two glass fronted bookcases that belonged to our Blake grandparents. Ed has refinished them and they are quite lovely but I would not take them to a condo with us if that is where we end up. We need the space though so eliminating those two bookcases and another large bookcase in the living room would make it much easier.


No comments: