Sunday, February 14, 2021

Missed Church today

 I missed Church today as I work through our PSW's schedule with us. I need to be there to help out with each new day as we have a routine which they are quickly learning and then I will be able to relax and rest for the hour that they are with us. I do really need a break where my mind is just relaxed and I basically do nothing for that time period. At 75 one can only keep up a rapid pace for a short period and then you do need a break. But I think we can manage this especially when the Occupational Therapist comes and helps to direct us towards the best hospital bed and possibly more grab bars or superpoles just to make life easier for Ed. 

We would really like to just stay here but need to do the best thing that works to make that possible.

No comments: