Saturday, October 22, 2022

Still checking matches

Although I am very enthusiastic about the phasing of my great grandparents, I am still only at Chromosome 17 looking at all the new matches in my database. I will carry on with that today. I should finish although sometimes I get very involved with the match going back to the original material and having a look at trees here and there. I need to look at my sister's tree in unison and I keep forgetting to do that as she has more of the present day cousins in her tree. My tree tends to go back in time with some of the lines being more complete than others. It depended on whether or not I was able to move back quickly or had to do sideways work to ascertain the correct line. 

Today I need to cover the air conditioner and start cutting down the plants before the first snowfall. A lot of work to do but will do it gradually. Then back to cleaning starting on Monday this time rather than the weekend. I think I will do three days for a bit since I want to do the closets rather well before winter really descends on us and opening the windows for fresh air is more problematic. 

Lovely dinner last night with ground pork which I cooked with onion and garlic and then added a can of diced tomatoes, a pepper chopped up, potatoes (small) quartered in various varieties and let that simmer for twenty minutes and then added raisins. It was quite delicious and I have enough for four more meals. I like to cook like that. I used to love cooking but now I have other things I prefer to do like my phasing of my great grandparents. At 77, one just really eats to live at least in my case although I have always been somewhat like that but Edward was more prone to loving to eat. Funny how different people can be. 

No comments: