Thursday, June 4, 2020

Good news

When we were on our way to physio (just up the street fortunately) the electrician arrived yesterday and fourty minutes later the new electrical outlet was in and we are now ready for the chair lift to be installed. Hopefully this week. Ed is doing well but a chair lift will be such an asset.

I also realized after consult that my slightly elevated glucose result was likely the result of the corticosteroid cream that I used to quell a reaction from a bandaid that I hadn't used before. I had poked my face with one of the twigs when I was cutting up the elderberry bushes that my husband had cleared. I had cleaned it up well and because I was still mucking about in the garden I put the round bandaid on my face. I had a lovely red reaction about three times the size of the bandaid (same shape) so had called telehealth since it was after hours and followed their suggestion which was a good one. Reaction disappeared after a couple of days and I was all fixed up. Never thought about that when I had my blood test; Ed goes every few weeks for blood work so I just did mine at the same time.

Today more gardening. The root to saw out so that we can plant the new Hosta plant. We planted several yesterday. The elderberry transplants are doing well. The sun is shining. It is a beautiful day. Off to accomplish things!

No comments: