Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Rain

Promise of rain, clouding in again as we had a small amount of rain this morning. My husband's second day of physio and the week has seen a large amount of improvement for him. He is definitely stronger. The physio is really the most important for him at the moment along with controlling his diet. We are busy gardening and that is wonderful exercise even if you just walk about through the garden looking at everything and checking on the bedding plants.

It is getting on to six months since I last had my hair cut. With all the humidity I am looking quite curly these days. The one advantage to curly hair is that it hides the length. There are a lot of other advantages and then the absolute fact that my hair has a mind of its own and for the most part I just let it do its own thing.

Yesterday we cooked a whole chicken in the oven. We haven't done that for a couple of years. The smell was marvelous. And it tasted quite good as well.

I am so far behind in genealogy I am not sure when I will get caught up. I need to finish my H11 newsletter for the 1st of May and write my Pincombe newsletter for the 1st of June and the 1st of July is starting to make itself noticed for my Blake newsletter.

We bought Alexa and I think I will enter my newsletters into Alexa perhaps one week before they are due so that I get that reminder for the entire week that the newsletter is due. It will at least keep it in the forefront of my brain. My time though is pretty much taken up these days.

The chair lift for my husband is working out really well. He is much more independent as he can go upstairs to his office and work on his computer or come down and watch television, bike (we put the stationary bike behind the couch) or lift weights. He likes to be independent so really glad that Silver Cross was able to accommodate us so quickly into their schedule.

Other than that my day is already scheduled so must get back to it.

No comments: