Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Another new cousin

 I had figured out that this one match was in my Pincombe line but suddenly a second match made me look at this earlier one and I realized that both matches were in my Gray line. Quite exciting actually and I wrote and discovered I was right on with my thoughts. Solved Chromosome 22 for sure instead of tentative. Nice when things fall into place. Plus a new fourth cousin that I am sure George would have loved to have known as well. He went back to Etton to see if he could pick up traces of our mutual Gray family but had been unsuccessful back in the 1970s. The arrival of DNA and linking with people around the world has become possible. 

Lawn cutting yesterday instead of cleaning. Perhaps cleaning today or tomorrow. The week is always flexible!

Thinking about the Pincombe Newsletter for the first of September which is fast approaching.

No comments: