Sunday, August 16, 2020

Blake Newsletter, Volume 9, Issue 3, 2020 has been published

I did complete the Blake Newsletter about one and a half months late and it has been published to the FT DNA website. I will no longer be posting even an abbreviated copy of the newsletter to my blog. My blog will return to my daily thoughts which I find useful to search through when I realize I have already thought through a project and just need to refresh myself on what I thought about then. At 74 an absolute necessity and even when I created this blog in 2008 after a visit to the Family History Library in Salt Lake City it was very handy to have all of that material typed out that had resulted from our week and a bit there. 

I believe I will do the missing Pincombe Newsletter next. I have thought about it for a bit and will produce the missing June Newsletter. I am actually only missing one and not two as I had begun to think. Checking, always a wise idea, showed that I had produced one for the 1st of March. If I can complete it this next week then I may yet be able to catch up on H11 Newsletter which is missing for the 1st of August.  Then, hopefully, back to my regular schedule with a Pincombe Newsletter due the 1st of September, Blake Newsletter due the 1st of October and H11 Newsletter due the 1st of November. 

I will have my online Church Service later this morning and again it is a wonderful beginning to my week that refreshes my soul. Am I ready to go back to the Church Building? No but I haven't been for a few years; COVID-19 was not the cause of my missing Church but rather my husband's deteriorating health the last few years and my own reluctance. 

Rain today is forecast.

No comments: