Sunday, August 23, 2020

The second last Sunday in August

 It is fun to wake up on a Sunday again and know that part of my day is planned already with a Church Service at hand. I miss being at a Sunday Service; I attended Church every Sunday my entire life as a child and quite a bit as an adult. I do miss the regular routine of my life that centered around the Church.

My transcription of Parish Registers and Wills dominated my Church life and that is still the case to a certain extent but none the less it is good to be back at Service once again. 

H11 Newsletter now published and it became Issues 2-3. I had not published an issue on the 1st of May after all. So I was correct initially that I was two issues behind for H11 Newsletter. It is pretty short and once again only available on the FT DNA H11 project site. 

The next newsletter is Pincombe-Pinkham and I have already begun to think about it and what will be in it. The Pincombe Wills are nearly all published and I have not looked for Pinkham Wills yet. I will do that. There is just one chart left to publish from the original work of the two researchers who started the Pincombe-Pinkham one-name study. I think then that I will start to publish some of the family charts that I have produced through the years and link them to various wills and other documents. I will continue to publish the North Molton Parish Registers until I have completed all my transcriptions there. Then I will move to some of the other parish registers that I have transcribed. 

A rainy day here today and the grass continues to green up and the new grass seed looks like it will sprout very soon. The Fall should have a beautiful green lawn to enjoy until the snow comes and covers it all up! 

No comments: