Friday, October 2, 2020

Chromosome 1 completed working on Chromosome 2

Chromosome 1 completed with the addition of pertinent information to each match file. Working on Chromosome 2 today as the Blake Newsletter also completed and on time. 

Need to find out about flu shots and where/when we can obtain our flu shots. 

Back to phasing very shortly once Chromosome 2 is completed. The Theory of Family Relativity that My Heritage offers for their matching was very interesting and I am glad that I finally took the time to really look at the matches. 

Went for groceries at 7:05 am today and the grocery shop was not very busy. Out again in just 15 minutes with enough to last the weekend in terms of milk, butter, eggs and bread. I like to buy them fresh twice a week anyway so the early hours worked very well for me. 

Shocking news first thing though that President Trump has COVID-19 (as well as his wife). Prayers of course for their recovery. Watching the numbers of cases and deaths climb in the United States is such a sorrowful experience especially as a neighbour and friend. Throughout my entire life I have noted our neighbour's ability to manage outbreaks of so many infectious diseases through the years. Their CDC has been the best in the world.

No comments: