Wednesday, October 7, 2020

What to accomplish today?

Unless it pours with rain, today will be another outside day. We need to clean up for winter. It is very cyclical this gardening business. I have resisted becoming too deeply entrenched in the process until my husband became ill. It was good exercise for him and I really preferred doing my exercises inside so it was a good fit for quite a few years although I would help him when he needed extra hands. Taking it all on myself has been more of a challenge as I am not a gardener by nature. I do like to see things grow that is for sure. But to get involved deeply in gardening has never been an interest of mine; just a helper in that regard.

I watched the webinar last night on Legacy and it was quite interesting. I have been convinced for a while that second cousin and greater matches are really handier because you are back to great grandparents for MRCA letting you phase results a little easier with the extra data that these more distant cousins provide. 

My Sleep Apnea is taking over my life again for a bit and hopefully that resolves sooner rather than later.  I do hope to finish cleaning the main floor today as well. I did do the front hall, main hall the other day just because of the leaves. Now that they are cleared away from the front of the house for the most part that mess will be somewhat lessened!

No comments: