Monday, October 5, 2020

Cleaning today

This was a cleaning day and looking forward to the leaves being raked up and out of the way! They do double the housework this time of year. 

Out for a walk up and down the street (my husband and I) and it was a lovely day. Very quiet actually as the children are all back in school and adults back to work it would appear. 

I worked at home actually for twelve years when my children were young going into the office first thing in the morning a few days a week just to pick up my material for proofreading or copyediting for the day or couple of days. It was very pleasant actually to work at home. I always had that excuse whenever someone did come to the door or if anyone phoned to chat. I would just say this is my working time and call back later  if telephone. In person people I just didn't answer the door and they left their sales blurb or whatever in the box. Worked very well for me. 

 

No comments: