Monday, February 14, 2022

Church on You-Tube

Today I celebrated our Church service from yesterday and it is on You-Tube as always. Still closed although most Anglican Churches (and others) are now open for services, the Truck Convoy has restricted this area of Ottawa. This week the Beautitudes were part of the theme of the Sermon. I always loved the saying of the Beautitudes at the Church Service. They are in essence the meaning of Christianity in community - Jesus wants to to feed the poor, clothe the naked, care for the sick that is our duty and the Church has always been our means of fulfilling that duty that Christ passed to us like a torch to carry during our lives and pass it on to those who follow us after our death. 

Going to Church relaxes my taunt nerves. The stress of the last year is still with me as I still have items to do that are foreign to me. Enbridge is working on my case to resolve the non-billing issue which, if not billed this month, will mean three months without billing. I will pay them again approximately what I think the bill will be but I do wish it could be resolved quickly. The Income Tax looms large in front of me but I still need more items to do Edward's Income Tax. I have always done his Income Tax since before we were married actually. I helped him do his mother's Income Tax each year and of course I have always done my own. But this year's seems more stressful than usual although I have removed the need to do it by the end of February and will let it go in when it goes in probably sometime in March. 

The singing and prayers and the sermon are part of my essence. I do love the Church that Jesus founded for us.

No comments: