Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Continuing on the Siderfin book

It would be so interesting to discover where the name John Siderfin was found living in Luxborough in the 1500s and father of William Siderfin who married Wilmot Foster. I have not yet located that information but will keep looking. I may have overlooked something in the original text. 

Working on the second generation namely William Siderfin married to Wilmot Foster which generated quite a number of court cases fortunately in that vital 1500s time period. It also introduced the names of the children of William and Wilmot although some of the Church records exist in this time period giving a second proof which is always handy. 

Today I shall also clean so not so much work on the book but a change is always good. 

Good news is Enbridge sending me my bills for the last two months and a bill for this month.

No comments: