Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Rewriting Will

I needed to rewrite my will and that task was completed yesterday. It is good to have it done. We wrote our wills in 1998 so they were pretty ancient in terms of our lives spent by 2021. Now just my burial preparations and Eds actual internment to do. I have given myself another month to work on that. He had his thoughts and we had investigated a few years ago but did not follow through on it. But that was good as I know his wishes although they did change over the last couple of years. I will try to do a lot of them but at the end of it all he had not made any final decisions so that will be up to me. 

Rain today hopefully. We had a little yesterday but need more than that so that I can cultivate the flower beds. I do not like to bring the wet earth up to the top since it is still nourishing the plants from the winter snows.

No comments: