Friday, May 14, 2021

Spiritually speaking I know that Edward is with God

I know that Edward is with God. I have prayed and prayed that would be so and I just feel that God will take care of him now. The other night I awoke to a bell ringing. We had a bell close by Edward at all times and he would ring it if he needed us. If we didn't hear it the first time he would ring it again. This time the bell only rang once and I believe that God answered him and he no longer needs us. As much as we would still like him to be with us his body finally could not maintain his bright and active mind. He belongs to the Spirit world now and knows and sees all things. It is our place in the heavens that awaits us one day but we must continue God's work on earth before our time comes. 

Jesus said " I go to prepare a place for you, in my Father's house there are many rooms." The pain of loss seems overwhelming at times but the open arms of Jesus await for all who turn to Him for his loving care as I try to move myself along that path that pays the most respect to Edward's life and how he would like me to proceed. His bright spirit will live on forever in our minds and the minds of those that love him. He was a formidable person who accomplished so many things in his life.

No comments: