Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Will it rain today?

 Definitely needing that rain and hopefully it will rain today. Picking up bedding plants hopefully cherry tomatoes, green peppers, romaine lettuce, cucumbers and dutch onion sets, sunflower seeds. Will plant the tomatoes as that bed is ready. Will wait a few days to do the peppers as we must set up a fence around them or the rabbits will eat the tiny plants! Ed would tell me that and having done a lot of the planting for the last ten years it is embedded in my memory. Perhaps the last garden that I will plant; we will see whether I grow a garden at the next house or whether there will be gardening room. I am not a gardener for sure but my daughter enjoys it. Actually both of my daughters enjoy gardening. They are like their Dad. Both of them look like his family more than mine although I get the occasional glimpse that reminds me of my family.

No comments: