Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Chromosome six finally completed and Chromosome five ready to go

I am actually surprised at the ease of working with these larger chromosomes but I think working down from Chromosome 23 is better than my method of working up from Chromosome 1. I tend to do the hardest things first and it is perhaps not advantageous to do that in this case. 

Another beautiful walk in the outdoors with the dogs early in the afternoon. They are starting to follow me about but occasionally make a huge run around the yard and then come back to follow me as I work my way around. It is really good exercise. Although I run fourty minutes a day I am running on a perfectly level surface so walking up and down the levels in the yard is really good exercise for me as it turns out. I notice it mostly in my feet actually. 

No comments: