Thursday, December 9, 2021

Puppy escaped

 In the middle of the night last night the puppy escaped from his bedding place for the night and around 1:30 a.m. came in and woke me up. I put her back and went to sleep and around 5:00 a.m. she was up again. Finally in the morning her way out was seen as she again went to jump the fence. Another new lesson for the puppy today; stay in your bedding area all night!  Being able to jump the fence doesn't mean that you should. 

Carrying on with Chromosome 5 today and perhaps I will finish it and get started on Chromosome 4. This is an interesting chromosome because I was never quite sure which of the lengths was Blake and which was Pincombe and all five of us are similar. Finally I have a few matches that help to differentiate in the lengths where I was unsure. Looking forward to having a good sample of Chromosome 4 in the next little while.

I am also working on one of my study projects as a patient partner. Very interesting work and it has been so challenging during COVID-19 for hospitals to continue with their research. The world may have to revolve around COVID-19 but good research in many fields is still ongoing and our warriors in the hospital continue to make strides forward in handling so many diseases and conditions. 

A little sleepy today but this is cleaning day and there will be some cleaning to do for sure after a puppy escaped in the night!

No comments: