Monday, December 6, 2021

Church on You-Tube yesterday

Managed to be with the Live Service of my Church on You-Tube. There are not so many people watching these days but still mostly more than 20 which is a good number plus a number of people who watch it offline. 

Working on Chromosome 8 which is as difficult as I thought it might be. Finally got a working copy and got through about half of the matches yesterday. Today I completed the matches and the very last one that was part of a block ended up being a fourth cousin to a known third cousin and looking at the given details I felt confident to finally declare a string of matches as Pincombe. They are perhaps descendant of my 2x great grandfather's brother who lived in the mid-western United States although the matches seem a little small but I have very long generations so they could be several times removed with shrinkage in each generation rather than lengths passing unchanged. .

No comments: