Sunday, October 17, 2021

Back from the cottage

Lovely weekend. Lovely rest. The wind on the lake is a beautiful vision and so calming. The dogs were so content running about while I walked around the property tossing the ball for them to fetch and return. The cat must stay home as he is not obedient enough to stay on the property. 

Back to work once again on the Charley book. I would like to completely finish it in the next day or so. I decided to reconstruct the genealogy charts in Excel and they do look good on the screen. I will eventually upload the excel file to my website and put in a link so that they can be accessed. I do not think I will update any of the material as I do not believe I am descendant of any of those lines that have been created in the seven charts. 

No comments: