Saturday, October 9, 2021

Thanksgiving weekend

 I love the colours. They are fabulous and we are so lucky to have these views all around us. Ottawa is really in the bush. When you fly into Ottawa all you can see from a great height are trees completely surrounding our city. I have only ever once flown when the leaves are coloured and it is a magic sight. I love it. I like to think of being cradled in the hand of God when I am flying and one of the treats of flying is the view of the world beneath us.

Probably I will not get to fly to the moon or anything like that but in the 50s I used to draw space ships and dream of doing so. Visiting all of God's planets in the Universe. That would be a wondrous thing to do.

Up really early enjoying dawn. Still managed 6.75 hours of sleep. Maybe star gaze tonight. Feeling stronger these days. Reminds me of recovering from my physical nervous breakdown more than 45 years ago. It takes a while to recover from a nervous physical strain. 


No comments: