Friday, October 22, 2021

Only three recycling bags out

No rain today so I managed to clear out the front flower bed of all but the hostas. They are still green although starting to yellow. I raked up the leaves and stems from the large tree in front but the grass was still wet so did not get them all yet (1 bag full).  

Off shopping for a bit and found one of the books that I was looking for which was lucky, Resting now after a long morning of work. I could still do more work but my human nature tells me that rest is also a good thing so have decided to listen!

Still publishing The Romance of the Charley Family book and it will take another two weeks maybe to get it all published. I am left to ponder about this family. Did my Charly line come from France as Huguenots? I suspect so. I know virtually nothing about Mary Charly except for her marriage to John Pincombe. I suspect that she is the daughter of Richard Charley/Charly and perhaps one of these days I will have a look at that. 


No comments: