Sunday, September 11, 2022

Busy summer and turning into a productive fall

The summer has been busy as always. I seldom can get very much work done during the summer on my various projects. Mostly I can keep my newsletters going and it is heartening to see the Ukrainians driving the Russians from their land. Perhaps I can start publishing my H11 Newsletter once again. I stopped because I just found it is dreadful to publish a newsletter when so many Ukrainians were dying as a result of Russian aggression. It was H11 people killing H11 people possibly and I just didn't want to carry on as normal. The Ukrainians wouldn't have time to read it anyway. 

Hopefully back to my Blake Newsletter which is due the 1st of October. Lots of time to work away at the Blake family of Calne over the next couple of weeks. I also want to get back to my will transcriptions for the Blake family as I still have over 1500 wills to transcribe. 

We were enroute today so I did not attend my You-Tube Church service. I have a meeting tomorrow but will try to work in the Service during the day. 

That is wonderful that there will be a commemorative service for Queen Elizabeth II at Christ Church Cathedral. It will be on You-Tube so that I can see it and I will watch the parade on the television.

No comments: