Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Life suddenly became very busy

A very relaxed labour day and then two days of cleaning with the second one being today have crimped my style and I have not really sat down at the computer to work these past couple of days and today will be no different. This is the larger cleaning day since I didn't do that on Monday. 

However, I do hope to get back to the records for the Blake family in Wiltshire tomorrow along with some painting that I wanted to get done. There is just so much to look at and I have avoided it these past few years as life was centered around care of Edward. But now I can look more thoroughly at the information that is available on the Blake families in the various places in England where they were concentrated during the centuries of interest. Although there are a lot of Blake entries, they pale in comparison to names like Smith, Taylor, Jones etc. Plus they did appear to be concentrated in particular areas in these earlier years of British Isles history. 

We are into Fall; air conditioning is turned off and the heat is set to come on at 18 degrees celsius. It will take a while for the house to cool down to 18 although a few days of below 10 celsius would do it for sure. Today it is 17 degrees celsius at 7:00 a.m. 

No comments: