Friday, September 23, 2022

The Blake records at Calne continue to amaze

Another interesting record from the Calne area for Robert Blake involves Plainsfield which rather surprised me. Finding this many documents relating to the Blake family of Calne in the area closeby where the Somerset Blake family later lived is interesting. There is mention of Humphrey Blake (d 1558) with regard to Plainfield and West Tuxwell Manor. He actually purchased the manor in 1555. Still nothing to show his parentage but will continue watching for that. 

The Bible Reading today is from Psalm 146 and I do love the line: I will sing and praise the Lord God as long as I live. 

It is also my 77th birthday and I am amazed at how much I am still doing with regard to Blake, Pincombe and H11 research. 

The H11 remains in the back of my mind although I have not published the two issues this year and unless Russia gets out of Ukraine suddenly I do not see myself publishing the fourth issue either of this year's journal. It is horrible to think of H11 people killing H11 people but I do not blame Ukraine; it is entirely the fault of Russia. The people of Russia must stop this insane genocide of the Ukrainian people. Putin and his enablers are evil Nazis - land grabbers with no respect for the peoples of the world - any of us. Putin is just like Hitler and he is about to pretend that the part of Ukraine which he has stolen wants to be Russian. He will claim it is Russian and keep murdering the Ukrainian people who live there and anywhere else that he can kill them. He is totally mentally ill along with his crazy enablers. 

 


No comments: