Thursday, September 8, 2022

Dawn is breaking on a lovely new day

Of all the beings in the universe I think we are the luckiest. Our ancestors worked hard, followed the rules and we have progressed to this point. Following the rules is the important part; that is what keeps us from one generation to the next. There will always be people who do not follow the rules and appear to succeed but at what cost to the rest of the ruled populations. Greed is a dreadful thing really. 

Cleaning all accomplished inside; today the car needs vacuuming and the garage needs a good sweep before I start to store the car inside for the winter. Although today is promised to be warm the winter sneaks up on us here and soon ice on the car windows and I hope not to have to scrape car windows this year or brush off snow to any extent. I do love winter though. There is something very magical about the sun on the snow; it looks like an enchanted world from the window. I look forward to that every year. The picture postcard that is Canada. 

What will I accomplish otherwise today? I think I might be able to get back to the Blake family at Calne. Hoping for that anyway. 

No comments: