Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Another favourite Bible passage - 1 Timothy 6:6-21

 Bible Reading for today from 1 Timothy 6: 6

And religion does make your life rich, by making you content with what you have. We didn’t bring anything into this world, and we won’t take anything with us when we leave. So we should be satisfied just to have food and clothes. People who want to be rich fall into all sorts of temptations and traps. They are caught by foolish and harmful desires that drag them down and destroy them. The love of money causes all kinds of trouble. Some people want money so much that they have given up their faith and caused themselves a lot of pain.

Yesterday I completed the main floor and on to the basement today. Totally completed although I thought of a couple of things that I did not do last night falling asleep - need to dust the top of the refrigerator and the top of the storage cupboard. Meant to do that but forgot. 

The Probate Index is nearly 200 lines so a few more wills than I thought and still I am only at mid 2020 but I know I did not transcribe a lot of wills in the last year. No time for that.

Cold out today at minus 27 degrees celsius at 7:30 am and feels like minus 36 apparently. It is going to be mostly sunny although just looks cold out there at the moment!

No comments: