Monday, January 31, 2022

Church on You Tube

My Church Service on YouTube was again full of singing and prayers and a wonderful sermon once again. 

The truckers did not disturb our service I was very glad to see. I honestly do not see why they made this huge trek to Ottawa. I can not see their side of the discussion at all. It makes no sense to argue against a mandate that is also in place on the United States side of the border. We are also tired of the lockdown and the methods put in place are going to shorten that lockdown not lengthen it. Their running around the country without masks is only going to increase the presence of the virus. We can come out of this but not quite so easily in mid-winter in Canada. I do hope they will show more respect for the people of Ottawa and leave today. They say they come to bring freedom but instead we have had to shut down in order to protect ourselves from any potential virus they may have. Are they testing? At least they could do that every day. They acquired so much money in their GoFuneMe campaign. We will not be able to open schools in the areas they are occupying so they are denying children their education. They are very selfish.  

Perhaps today I can work on some of the wills I found that I could not locate a transcription. They were in the batch that I acquired on my trip to Kew in 2010. There are about ten of them and I may well have transcribed them I just couldn't locate them in my rapid check through so today I can do a more leisurely look and transcribe any that I have not yet done. Then I can do the same with the wills I acquired in 2013 from Kew. Once that is completed then I have two projects to work on with the wills. I can start to create my large files of transcriptions blocking them into family lines where that is possible and by county. I can also work on the wills not yet transcribed as the second project.

I will also work away on the Siderfin book and my newsletters of course. Tomorrow the H11 Newsletter and the Kipp-Kip Family Newsletter will be published.

No comments: