Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Up before the dawn and working away

 Woke up early so decided to do some work on one of my Healthcare projects. All completed and moving on to the next item on my agenda which is the H11 Newsletter. Yesterday I completed another section of lookups but still quite a bit to do. I am still just a little over half of the way through the roster. The changes are significant in some cases but in many cases the information remains the same as before. 

More snow in the night and a storm today for a while apparently. Ottawa appears to be a microcosm with heavier snow in the city than in the outlying areas. We will see how that goes. Already there has been a couple of centimetres of snow through the night. 

The Siderfin book still untouched. Three days of cleaning does quite eat into my week although I do like to do house cleaning. It is good exercise and keeps me from sitting for so very long although my FitBit helps with that as well. I am up every hour for at least five or ten minutes. 

The basement cleaning today and then complete for another week. I always look forward to four dust free days before we begin again. 

A few new matches on My Heritage I have not yet worked through. No new matches on 23 and Me (I only look at the ones, for the most part, where I share 30 cM or more on one length of chromosome. I aim for 40 cM for two lengths or more. But having the phasing in a condition where it appears to work well I spend a little less time looking at matches I must admit.

No comments: