Thursday, April 22, 2021

Downsizing

When Ed finally started to talk about downsizing life had moved beyond that possibility. COVID-19 made it very difficult to manage. We had reached a point where we were fortunately discussing what to do with his book collection and that is now being done.  Yesterday was a difficult day. Too many things happening at once and I hope some clarity out of today to help me along this path. I still do not really know the way that I am following but it does lead to a quiet time at my daughters home. Is it the right path; it will be the right one for me. I am tired; incredibly tired and a different life around me will help me to sort out the rest of my life. 

It was sad to see the impact on him of Marilyn passing. He loved his two cousins very much and they were quite pleased with him. I enjoyed our get togethers with them and listening to their stories of their young lives at Paris District High School. 

Right now the exhaustion brought on by my nervous disorder is very much with me as I plod along. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel - possibly but it is pretty blurry at this point in time.

No comments: