Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tennis Elbow continues

Still relaxing and reading as my tennis elbow improves and I expect another week will see me completely recovered.

I have nearly finished Ann Gibbons book - The First Human. A very intriguing and well written history of the search by various world famous scientists as they have pursued their desire to find skeletal remains of the ancestors of homo sapiens.

Tomorrow I plan to read the Siderfin family book once again and carefully extract the information in case I have missed any details. A few queries have led me to think that I need to reread Saunders book and think through my process by which I determined the descent of my family line and whether I could be mistaken. I need to write to Devon and acquire photocopies of the wills that Saunders refers to in his book.

No comments: