Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Babysitting

Today was a babysitting day for our two "grand" dogs and they were very good. We tired them out though and they were fast asleep on the couch when we left them at their home this evening. They ran up and down the yard for several hours and then we did a 2K walk around the block. By 3:30 though they were looking for their parents and missing them. Probably because they were tired!

I didn't accomplish much in the way of genealogy although I did manage to get some more BMB data up for several places on the Genuki Hampshire webpages. I still have more to do. One of the contributors wanted very much to have them on Genuki so I obliged. I was involved slightly in the setup of the OPC Hampshire website and they have a lot of material up now including my Knights Enham transcription.

I took the Siderfin family tree down from the Ancestry website and I need to put that up again. I have revised it somewhat and it needed to be replaced.

Tomorrow more time on the Blake family as I want to order the wills that I am needing and I also want to spend some time on the paper documents that I purchased some time ago (over one year ago!).

No comments: